POLICIES & TERMS OF SERVICE
Your privacy is important to us, and Accreditrust Technologies, LLC (Accreditrust) is committed to insuring the security of any and all data we collect. The following statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for accreditrust.com.
Information gathered by us from the user (subscriber) during the registration process includes pertinent contact information.
Use of Subscriber’s email address:
Email addresses are used exclusively for Accreditrust communications.
All information is stored in a secure database, and all passwords are encrypted. A Subscriber has the right to refuse to disclose their password with another individual, even an Accreditrust employee.
Dissemination of Information:
This information will not be distributed, sold, rented, or leased by Accreditrust.
Links to other sites:
Accreditrust is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
From time to time, we send communications to our users about new services or features that make research better. However, we also respect the scarcity of our users’ time. Accordingly, we provide users the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us. Licensee reserves the right to opt out on behalf of all users.
Accreditrust receives and maintains student information from educational institutions and organizations; we adhere to the laws and guidelines about such information handling, including The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). As a designated contractor of an educational institution,Accreditrust may receive such data; the Company maintains the highest security possible to safeguard the data.
© Accreditrust All Rights Reserved,
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
- Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page (Google Mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, GoogleBuzz);
- Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
- You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to www.truecred.com
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
For any other mode of sharing, please contact Accreditrust.
While we reserve the right to change this policy at any time with 60 days advance written notice, if we do change our policy, the new policy will not go into effect until it is posted here and Licensee is notified. We also reserve the right to add features designed to elicit user information. If we do decide to add any such features, we will clearly mark these features and explain the nature and potential use of the data collected.
16 Mt. Bethel Road, #210
Warren, New Jersey, 07059
DETAILED TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms and Conditions of Service
Accreditrust services are offered to you by Accreditrust (Accreditrust) conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (collectively, the “Terms of Service”). Your use of the Accreditrust service (the “Service”) constitutes your agreement to all such terms of service.
Web Site Use Generally
- Description. Accreditrust provides digital credential services and related products to the public.
- No Professional or Legal Advice. The Service is not intended to be, nor should it be used as, legal advice. Any information supplied by any employee or agent of Accreditrust, whether by telephone, e-mail, letter or other form of communication, is intended solely as general guidance on the use of the Service, and does not constitute professional or legal advice.
- Eligibility, Access, Use and Service
- No Unlawful Or Prohibited Uses. As a condition of your use of this Service, you warrant to Accreditrust that you will not use this Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service.
iii. Prohibited Uses Generally. You are required to comply with all applicable law in connection with your use of the Service, and such further limitations as may be set forth herein and in any written or on-screen notice from Accreditrust. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to (i) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere, or which has the effect of interfering with the proper working of the Accreditrust Services or Web sites. (ii) reproduce, redistribute or retransmit any information in the Services without the written permission of Accreditrust; (iii)use or permit anyone to use the information provided through this service for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose, or in any other manner not permitted in these Terms of Service; (iv) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, create derivative works from Accreditrust, which includes the information and software made available therein; (v) copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit or use for commercial or public purposes Accreditrust, except to the extent required in order for you to use Accreditrust in the manner expressly authorized by Accreditrust; and/or (vi) use any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or other information for purposes of registering as a customer or registering for any promotions offered through the Web Sites. You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Services, including, without limitation, (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, the Web Site; (iv) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (v) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Accreditrust will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Service Restrictions, Alterations and Terminations. Accreditrust shall not be responsible for any delays or interruptions of, or errors or omissions contained in, the Service. Accreditrust reserves the right, but shall not be required, to correct any delays, interruptions, errors or omissions. With prior notification, written or otherwise, Accreditrust may discontinue or alter any aspect of the Service, including, but not limited to: (i) restricting the time of availability, (ii) restricting the availability and/or scope of the Service for certain users, (iii) restricting the amount of use permitted, and (iv) restricting or terminating any user’s right to use this service, at Accreditrust’s sole discretion and without prior notice or liability.
- Linking to Accreditrust. You may provide links to Accreditrust from other locations provided (a) you link only to the home page www.accreditrust.com, (b) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice or other notices in Accreditrust, (c) you give provider notice of such link by sending a message via our webmaster, and (d) you discontinue providing links to Accreditrust if notified by Accreditrust.
- Ownership; Rights to Use
Copyright Rights. You acknowledge that, other than original government works and other public domain materials, this Service contains information, graphics and other material (collectively, “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. Accreditrust owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part. You may not upload, post, reproduce or distribute Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of Accreditrust.
- Trade and Service Mark Rights. All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, logos, product packaging and designs of all Accreditrust or third-party products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to Accreditrust or their respective owners, and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and nothing stated or implied on this Service confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Accreditrust or any third party.
- Usernames, Passwords and Security.
Your User Identity. Your username and password will be your identity for purposes of interacting with Accreditrust and other users through the site.
- Username, Passwords, and Password Access. You shall keep confidential, shall not disseminate, and shall use solely in accordance with this Agreement, your username and password for the Service. You shall immediately notify Accreditrust if you learn of or suspect: (i) any loss or theft of your username or password, or (ii) any unauthorized use of your username or password or of the Service. In the event of such loss, theft, or unauthorized use, Accreditrust may impose on you, at Accreditrust’s sole discretion, additional security obligations.
- Security Breaches and Revision. If any unauthorized person obtains access to the Service as a result of any act or omission by you, you shall use your best efforts to ascertain the source and manner of acquisition and shall fully and promptly brief Accreditrust. You shall otherwise cooperate and assist in any investigation relating to any such unauthorized access.
- Responsibility for Content; Other Representations, Warranties and Covenants.
Accreditrust shall not be responsible for any use that is or is not made of the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Accreditrust makes no representations, warranties or covenants regarding, and does not guarantee, the truthfulness, accuracy, relevancy, or reliability of any information or other material that are communicated through, or posted to, the Service. You acknowledge that any reliance on information or other material communicated through, or posted to, the Service will be at your own risk.
- Links to Third-Party Services. This Service may contain links to other Services (“Linked Services”). The Linked Services are not under the control of Accreditrust and Accreditrust is not responsible for the contents of the Linked Services, including, without limitation, links contained on Linked Services, or any changes or updates to Linked Services. Accreditrust is providing Linked Services to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of such Linked Services is not an endorsement by Accreditrust in favor of any company offering Internet services, products or services on the Linked Services.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY WEB SITE OR OTHER CONTENT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, Accreditrust DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL (i) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (ii) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (iii) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE, OR ANY PARTY THEREOF, (iv) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICE, AND (v) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATED TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY Accreditrust OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
iii. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Accreditrust IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. NEITHER Accreditrust NOR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS, EXECUTIVES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF USE OF THIS SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THIS SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON Accreditrust.
- Indemnification. Upon a request by Accreditrust, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of Accreditrust, its partners, agents, executives, directors, employees and affiliates from any claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, arising out of or related to any violation by you, or any partner, agent, employee or affiliate of you, of this Terms of Service or your use of the Service.
- Arbitration. Accreditrust at its sole discretion may submit any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service to binding arbitration conducted before one arbitrator who is knowledgeable in computer and cyberspace law. The site of any such arbitration will be in New Jersey. The arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the then applicable Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The award rendered by the arbitrator will be binding and conclusive on the parties and judgment upon such award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Each party will bear its own costs and expenses, including fees and expenses of counsel, associated with the arbitration. The arbitrator will not be empowered to award punitive damages to either party. California users may also contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in Sacramento, California, 1-800-952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, together with the related Data License Agreement, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral, between Accreditrust representatives and you. With your prior written consent, Accreditrust may modify this Agreement. USE OF THIS SERVICE IS UNAUTHORIZED IN ANY JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT GIVE EFFECT TO ALL PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THIS PARAGRAPH.
- Additional Terms. Other Provisions that govern your use of Accreditrust are set forth in online notices appearing in connection with certain information, products, software, services, or features of Accreditrust (collectively the “Additional Terms”), all of which are incorporated by reference herein. Your use of any information, products, software, services, or features of Accreditrust that are subject to Additional Terms constitutes your acceptance of the respective Additional Terms.